Monday, June 18, 2007

The Name Game

Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names & things...nothing made up! If you can't think of any thing, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN NOT use your name for the boy/girl name question.

Your Name: Shelly [I'll try and use 'sh' words instead of simply 's']

1. Famous singer/band:
Sha Na Na
2. 4 letter word: sh** [what!?...what's wrong with SHUT?]
3. Street name: Sharp St.
4. Color: chartreuse [well, it has the 'sh' sound!]
5. Gifts/presents: shells [too easy!]
6.Vehicle:
7. Items on a menu: shake
8. Boy name: Shannon
9. Girl name: Shelby
10. Movie title:
She's Having a Baby
11. Drink: [Megan-you had this too easy!] SHAKE
12. Occupation: shef [I'm no good at spelling]
13. Flower:
14. Ummm...there was no 14 so my answer is: Missing
15. Magazine: Shape
16. US City: Shreveport
17. Pro Sports Team:
Sharks [hockey] how 'bout the Atlanta Shaves?
18. Reason for being late for work: sharp glass sticking out of eye
19. Something you throw away: shards of glass removed from eye
20. Things you shout: "Sh**" [j/k]..."shazam" [j/k again...I DON'T SHOUT!!!!!! ;)
21. Cartoon character: Shrek [do any of you remember Shmoo?]

1 comment:

Megan said...

Too funny! Loved how you used sh instead of just s, and yes I remember shmoo, although with as old as I've been feeling lately, I don't really know if I should admit that!