Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Homeschool Conference!

On Saturday, July 28th, there will be a homeschool conference held at St. Andrew Catholic Church in Roswell, Ga.

Conference speakers include:
Father Frank Papa, S.O.L.T., of Human Life International
acclaimed biographer and editor Dr. Joseph Pearce, Professor and Writer-In-Residence at Ave Maria University
mother-of-twelve and veteran homeschooler Virginia Seuffert;
the Archdiocese of Atlanta’s own Father Thomas Hennessy, an insightful, straight-talking, holy, and well-loved advisor to the homeschooling community.
Please browse our website North Georgia Catholic Homeschool Conference for more information and to purchase tickets.

2 comments:

chaindropz said...

I would like to invite you to visit my blog. I have some pictures kids would like including the carved cedar trees of Montevallo AL. I also post flowers and bugs. My blogs are kid friendly and I visit sites before I post their comment to avoid linking to material that would be harmful and I will delete comments of sites I find that have linked to harmful material. Some of my sites address medical problems so I would rate my sites over all PG.(my blogs are not rated) I would recommend down loading from my site or any other site so you can completely control what a child views. Don't leave a child on line.

Katherine T. Lauer said...

I'll see you at the home school conference, Shelly! We'll have to arrange some way of meeting and recognizing each other.