Thursday, August 27, 2009

Giddy!!

Cause I found my blog song again!

I had it many moons ago, and then took it off, got other songs, had no songs, tried different playlist providers.... all the while trying to find my Rainbow/Wonderful World song. On one occasion [with attempted tries] I put it on my blog, only to have it play under a minute of the song. Pooey.

But, alas, here it is.

I know music on blogs can be mighty annoying. Heck - my own even annoys me. But this song just makes me giddy on the inside!

3 comments:

Sarah - Kala said...

I hear that alot around here in O'ahu. Many couples getting married at the Hale Koa would play that song for their recessional song. The song would drift on up to our room's and it was just beautiful. Later, we'd watch the brides and grooms walking around having their pictures taken near all the flowers (plumeria trees and hibiscus). Lovely! I have Iz's album that doesn't include this song, but there's one I love on it called "White Sandy Beach" or something . . . so sweet and romantic.

Shelly said...

thanks for the tip, sarah. i'll have to check out that song :)

momto5minnies said...

I love that song ... it warms my heart!