Thursday, July 26, 2007

Power of Motherhood...

This was Charlie last night after his bath. I brushed his hair so that it would dry as "muppet hair". He was having fun with this photo-shoot of 20 or so pictures!And this was Charlie when he woke up from his afternoon nap today:
Pink eye! [Newman!] My poor guy. I used a nice warm washcloth to wipe away the gunky and crusty stuff [these words are used much in motherhood...go figure!]. So I looked online to do some good 'ol research and came upon this homeopathic remedy! Who knew? Not I! So, we'll see how that works! If it does - sure beats driving to the peds, getting a prescription filled...blah, blah, blah. This is better than clipping a coupon!

1 comment:

Katherine T. Lauer said...

Poor Charlie! Will you and Charlie still be able to come to the homeschooling conference? Isn't pink eye really contagious?