Friday, July 27, 2007

Splish Splash...

...kids were taking a bath, long about a Thursday night! At least our jetted tub gets some use! The kids really have a blast with all those bubbles. And just a little bit of bubbles go such a long way with the jets on. I was a little nervous last night after hearing this story from a lady at the pool Wednesday. So I turned off the jets when I washed their hair! At 300lbs per sq inch, I was hoping that they wouldn't lean on the drain. I don't know if the suction is that strong in the tub, but it *was* awfully powerful. Therese looked a little freaked out after I kept telling them "what ever you do, don't touch that. It'll suck your hair in and you won't be able to get it out." You could see her concern as she contemplated the risk!

Therese, the Ork

He keeps trying to convince us that he's an angel:

1 comment:

Kelly said...

They look so cute! I love that tub - it looks like a perfect kid bath tub!