Thursday, August 23, 2007

Can You Tell We Haven't Started School Yet?

Because in between school planning at the computer, regular household chores and "kid moments" - I've been taking some breaks and coming across things [usually YouTube!] by simply hopping from one blog to the next [let's call this blopping...BLOG HOPPING!] - and it would seem to the untrained eye that I have too much time on my hands! I know my sister's out there somewhere saying, "Yeah, would you stop emailing me all this stupid stuff!! - I've got a life, Sister! - you know? I'm out there working the hospital scene picking up power cords from this dept to that dept!".

Okay. Here's my latest find. And yes, it's from my new favorite blog! This is simply beautiful...okay, beautiful is probably not what pops into your mind when you first see this. But it did mine. I had tears in my eyes and it wasn't from laughing. Which I did. A lot. But I saw the beauty in this moment. Well, you'll just have to look for yourself and see what I mean!

See?

2 comments:

Karrot's Blog said...

The sad thing is... I have no life and look forward to your sightings! Keep looking! I say take a year off from school and do more blopping!

MamaJen said...

Oh my goodness - I saw this on your "new favorite blog", but gave it a miss at first. When I saw this on your blog, too, I took the time to watch it - and then proceeded to call my entire family in to see it. Much rolling on the floor and giggling ensued - thanks for making me watch it!!