Monday, August 20, 2007

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

For our 17th anniversary, Paul really surprised me!

Besides getting my diamond bracelet repaired and cleaned, he bought me a beautiful watch along with some roses. But the REAL surprise was tickets to the Braves game! I was so surprised! I love baseball and the Braves are my team!
We had dinner at the 755 Club which overlooks the ballfield and we sat 6 rows behind the opposing team's dugout - which happened to be the first-place Diamondbacks. Since we sat right there at third base, we have many shots of Chipper:
We had such a WONDERFUL time - even though the Bravos lost to Arizona [4-0]. Truly a memorable gift! Thank you, Paul :o)

3 comments:

MamaJen said...

Oooohhh - what fun!! I love baseball, and the Ted is a *great* stadium! Glad you had a wonderful anniversary!

ChrisP said...

Cool stuff! Too bad you went to a tough game. Brandon Webb is an animal! We didn't really stand a chance vs. him. Oh well. The 755 club, eh? Well, now you'll need to eat at the 762 club or whatever Barry is up to now! Lots of burgers on roids!

Kelly said...

What a great gift! Sounds like a fantastic anniversary!