Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hey! Toofwess!

A couple nights ago, while playing with Charlie, Therese's other front tooth came out. It wasn't really even ready to come out. I mean, it was loose and all, but still firmly planted...or so I thought.









You can see the traces of blood upon her cheek. Yeah, it was a mighty bloody one! Like I said, it really wasn't ready to come out! She said something to the effect of hitting her mouth on Charlie's bottom!

I love the tooth-less smile! And just in time for Christmas!

2 comments:

Motherhen said...

Your daughter is beautiful! My second son has a front tooth that wants to come out, but he's too chicken to pull it just yet. I hope it comes out tonight because I'd hate for it to come out during the basketball game tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Shelly,
Tell Therese that she did a good Job getting that tooth out -just in time for Christmas-she can sing now!!! Yeah!

God Bless You,
Mom

P.S. See you tomorrow