Sunday, June 7, 2009

Coffee Filter Flowers - Instructions

These instructions are from my awesome friend, Michele. She's got 4 children ~one of whom is a nursing baby~ which is why I can't believe how much time she put into these instructions, got them done in a couple days from the word "lit", and how great they look [this part I can believe!]. I'm humbled to house them on my blog. I hope you enjoy!

You can view these instructions larger... click on the Toggle Full Screen on the UPPER RIGHT ~


Coffee Filter Roses Instructions
Coffee Filter Roses Instructions Michele Instructions and template for making beautiful roses from coffee filters. Includes tips on doing this project with children.


~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coffee Filter Flower-simple
Coffee Filter Flower-simple Michele Instructions for creating lovely flowers from coffee filters. Includes child-friendly directions.


~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~

Coffee Filter Flower-variation
Coffee Filter Flower-variation Michele Instructions for making flowers from coffee filters. Includes tips on doing this project with children.



Paper Daffodils



1 comment:

regan said...

these look like SO much fun shelly, thanks for posting them. and thanks to your friend! i can't wait to make a few for myself. i mean with the kids. :)