The rules. You have to figure out which movie each quote is from. List your answers 1-10 on your post and then come up with your own movie lines. Then simply tag 3 people. I know, a little brain power is involved. Not as simple as posting a picture, but hopefully it'll be fun ;)
I'm choosing comedic quotes for mine, since those are the ones we quiz each other on 'round here.
Movie Line Meme
- "Turn me over, I'm done on this side!"
- "I like pizza."
- "220. 230. Whatever it takes."
- "Lake. Big lake!"
- "Well now your back's gonna hurt. You just pulled landscaping duty. Read the name tag...you're in my world now, grandma!"
- "Cue the deer."
- "Nice...nice manners, babe!"
- "Her last baby came out sideways....she didn't scream or nuttin' "
- "I eat pieces of **** like you for breakfast." "You eat **** for breakfast?"
- "The new phone books are here, the new phone books are here. I'm somebody!"
Some of these are easy, some are obscure. Let's see how many you can get. You can leave your answers in my comments too. I'm going to tag these folks, though the rules state you only need to tag 3: