Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Totus Tuus Thanks!

Okay - I think I've finally found my new background! It's just nice to have something a bit different. I wish blogger had more choices. You'd think that they'd have more choices/updated templates. But no. I like to change it up every once in a while, ya know? Now don't get me wrong...it's sometimes hard for me to say good-bye to my old blog look [Should I have done that?]. I always get over it though.

If you've been peeking in the last couple nights, then you'll know that I've been playing and tweaking - and I did so HERE [you'll also see a button in the top left corner]. The first one [that green and brown ivy stuff] was too busy and didn't fit quite right. Then I found the right fit. Tell me what you think. I can take it!

A big thanks to Totus Tuus for her post on her blog designer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it!

The Wades said...

I like it, too! The brown is easy on the eyes. I'm impressed that you can change--I get stuck in my ruts and never do anything about it. Way to reinvent yourself! :)

Sarah Faith said...

I love the left side picture of the kid wheel!