Thursday, July 17, 2008

You're Fired!

At least that's what one hs-ing father wants to hear.

I first heard of this story from Christine - an absolutely horrifying news story. Well today on our homeschool Yahoo group, there was an email from Jen where she informed the group what this guy was doing and what her dear husband did in response to this satanic plea.

He contacted Catholic League Bulldog, Bill Donahue. And then he, Jen's dh, created this blog in the hopes of getting this guy [Myers] fired from the university where he teaches.

Here's what the Catholic League reported.

It amazes me and I'm thankful for all those bold people in the Church who do all they can to defend Her.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Thank you for the info. I am upset that this is going on. I will hope to help with this fight. I would love to see this guy fired. Sicko.