Saturday, February 27, 2010

Olympic Painting

I assume that the Olympics are coming to a close.  I say assume because we have no TV and I haven't a clue what's going on in the Olympic realm.  Well, except this.  And the only reason that I know that tidbit is because of a blog that I visited.  Namely here :)  Oh, and Elaine's nephew is an Olympic skiier. Cool, huh?!  [Paul just informed me mid-post that a luge guy died during practice!  And that was a while ago, so you can see I really haven't kept up.]

Still, I came across this craft tonight while putzing around (I love crafty crow! button on my sidebar).  It looks like such an awesome craft - one that'll spill over into other artwork for sure!  I like the trick of outlining the outline with a white crayon.  I'm gonna have to give that a try!

1 comment:

The Wades said...

Glad my boring ol' post could bring you up to speed. ;) I admit--a little overly obsessed with the Olympics. I think it's the music that gets me. . . and those stories . Ahhhh.

You did hear about the female figure skater from Canada who lost her mother only two days before performing, right? Talk about your tear-jerkers!