So there's this interview meme going around. I saw this at Paula's place and asked her to interview me. She was very kind and gentle with her questions, IMO. So thanks Paula! Good questions too ;)
Here are the instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me".
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. Do you consider yourself an activist? No, I'm too much of a wimp. Either that or I'm too busy. I can post anything on my blog for or against something, but IRL...no.
2. Why did you chose the blog name you have? (btw, thank you for not changing 15 times like r does) When I first launched the blog some of you may rmbr that I chose "Our Party of Nine" - I liked it but let's face it... that could be a matter of time before that would need to be changed. We had a Catholic family conference here 2 - 3 summers ago and Rita Munn from CHC spoke about "The Keeper of the Keys" with a basic description with which mine is based.
3. I know you love the same type of movies that I do. What is your favorite-of-all-time-movie and why? The first one that always comes to mind as a favorite is, of course, Planes, Trains and Automobiles.
4. You have a great relationship with your sister (the Nun!). Have you always been close? She's not a nun yet, it'll be about 10yrs before she professes final vows, but....... no. I wouldn't say we weren't close growing up when I was at home, but there are 6.5yrs btwn us. I rmbr one time when I was in H.S. I thought, "I really should do something with Karen. Maybe we'll go to a movie." So I asked her - I think it was the happiest day of her life so far - and we went to see The Flight of the Navigator.
5. If you had an entire day to yourself, no husband or kids, how would you spend it? Gosh, just ONE day? I should probably clean, but naw. I'm not into self-maintainance-type stuff [ie. spas] - so I don't know? Maybe go shop? With money we don't have ;)
If you'd like to have 5 questions asked of you... just rmbr to leave a comment and say "Interview Me!"