Monday, September 22, 2008

Most

Kayla came home from her youth group last night and told me how they watched a little movie [which she thought was German] called Most. She said it was very sad and wanted me to see it online. I was busy at the time preparing for the Little Flowers lesson today - so I didn't watch it at that time. Plus, to be honest, I was not in the mood for sad. She proceeded to give me a little detail and as soon as she did, I knew the story. And you may too. You may know it as The Bridge. Most, which is Czech for 'bridge', is a beautiful story. A story of love. A story of sacrifice. I didn't see the movie online, but I did see the trailer here. I think I'll have to order the DVD's. Well, I got another trailer here:


Most The Movie from Dano Magazine on Vimeo.

No comments: