Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Cast Your Vote!

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I entered Charlie in a photo contest!

It wasn't something I planned. I was just looking around online one day last month and a sidebar advertisement was displayed about this baby photo contest. So I did it...on a whim I might add. It was quick and painless. I didn't know anything about the contest, to be honest. Apparently it's an Alabama schools fund raiser - to teach them core subjects or something like that. What did they do before? I wonder. ;O)

The voting starts September 12th and closes Friday, October 26 @ midnight.

So - with that said, if Charlie receives at least 150 votes he'll get a thumbnail-sized photo in a calendar. If he wins the whole thing...front cover and a month, plus a photo shoot worth $1300! Yeah, I'm shooting for the thumbnail!

Listen...I'm not going to beg. But if you'd like to vote, you can do so
HERE. And if you'd like to vote for Charlie [**wink**] - scroll down to FREE VOTE: CLICK HERE...enter info and Charlie's name...UPDATE: you need to enter Charlie D2...they worked out some kinks from this morning. If you'd like to see the picture, click on Gallery C ['c' for Charlie] and go to the 4th page...there you'll see 'Charlie D2'...it's the pirate hat photo. DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK here...if you do, you'll have to do the donation vote thingy. Hey, if you want to... that's great but it's your choice. It's 20 votes minimum for $5. Talk about buying votes!

One free vote per person per day. So....if we all work together **wink, wink** we can make it to the thumbnail!!

The winner is announced Nov. 4, I believe. There sure is a lot of competition. But not tooooo much, if ya know what I mean ;O) Hey...I'm his mother!!

If you'd like I can send out reminder emails so you can vote each day. Ummm...just kidding.

Happy voting!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

LOL! I voted for Mr. Charlie! He is so cute!