Friday, September 7, 2007

My Eyeballs are Stuck on My Planet!

Boy humor. Who can live without it? Sometimes, - I can.

That's what 4yo John Paul said as he jumped into The Tank after Mass on Thursday. Having 4 girls at the front of our brood - boy humor is sooooo apparent with our first son. Sometimes it's disgusting, sometimes it's down-right potty mouth, but mostly it is really funny...like the title of this post! I have no idea what goes on in that little 4yo mind - actually I have no idea what goes on in *any* of my kids' minds, but...oh well - I have no idea what he meant by his eyeballs being stuck on his planet. Should I? I don't think I'd want to know. It's probably just better that I say something like, "John Paul, you are such a goofball!", or something like that. Chalk it up to *wiring*, right? I love this guy!

2 comments:

Katherine T. Lauer said...

John Paul is beautiful! (Sorry to say that about a boy. :) His eyeballs look great stuck on his planet!

Kelly said...

LOL! Yep, boys are definitely different! He is so adorable!