Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Widow's Mite

This is how I felt when I put a whopping $0.20 in the offertory during Adoration Tuesday night. What to do? Paul wiped me out before going OOT. Here I was - just The Blessed Sacrament and I - and I'm digging...searching...in my purse for just something more! So I just dropped my dime and 2 nickels in the offertory and lit my candle. I envisioned Our Lady looking down - shaking her head - that prayer intention is gonna cost you more than a couple dimes, my dear child - LOL! I would've even felt more comfortable with $0.50! I did *not* go as low as to include the 10+ pennies I had! But, then again, to be as little children. Hmmmm....


[and I did not have all the kids with me as shown :O) Although - maybe that would've explained the measley 20 cents]

No comments: