Wednesday, September 26, 2007

John Paul Cutie Pie ~

A couple days ago the kids were on the swing set. Dani told me the following exchange when they came inside. John Paul was swinging on the knotted rope when Sophia approached him saying:

S: John Paul can I show you something on that real quick?

JP: No. I'm oozing [using] it right now.

S: John Paul....I'll give it right back.

JP: Well, alright. But make it snappy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's funny what I don't know that my kids know! I have no idea where he gets that word from. Because I don't use it. But I might start to. The girls seem to know where he gets it from though.
Here's another little funny.

John Paul is our first son - and he and Sophia are 1.5yrs apart. When John Paul was a crawling baby - we all just started calling him Boy! "Hi Boy!" But what was even funnier was that Sophia always called him that. And when he got into what she was playing with, you could hear her [annoyed - as 2yos get]: Boy! Oh, no, Boy!

That's much cuter than how she reacts to him nowadays! ::sigh::

3 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL! Here boy! ;) One of our kids thought her name was "sister" until she was quite a few years old.

Your kids are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Snappy! I love it! My son calls his sister "Sissy", and has since he could talk. She has always been fine with it, until she turned 8. Now she demands "Call me Sis!"

Anonymous said...

glad you've got a John Paul..some horrible trads have been rubbishing JP2 on my blog..God bless