Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"They Love Me!...


...they really love me!" [oh, give me a break!]


Danette @ A Crocus in the Valley awarded me this first ever award...for me, that is! Thanks so much! The fun part is giving it to 10 others whom you deem AwardWorthy! These are the blogs I go to for a smile [or a hearty laugh!], encouragement [I'm not alone...there are others in the trenches with me!] creative ideas [I will learn to knit/crochet b4 I die!] or just to catch up on lives: [drumroll, please]


The rules: By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you have to award it to 10 more people whose blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least 10. Thank you out there for having such great blogs and being such great friends! You deserve this! Feel free to award people who have already been awarded…

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations..

Ruby said...

Cool - your blog deserves it...
Blessings... Ruby

Karrot's Blog said...

oh... i see how it is... no 'really boring' blog update category from you... I would definetly win that one!!!!!!
hahhaaaa!

Shelly said...

well, to even be a considered for a "really boring" blog award, you 'definetly' need to know how to spell definitely :o)
Sorry...better luck next time...

Katherine T. Lauer said...

Thanks for the award! But I don't think I know ten other bloggers to whom to pass it on . . .

Motherhen said...

Thank you for the award too! I"m taking it, because I crave attention LOL. I don't know if I've got 10 blogs who haven't already received it, but I'll try to pass it on.

Kelly said...

OOooh - Shelly, thank you! How cool!