Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Adorned in Autumn~

After ballet today the girls and I went over to Hobby Lobby - *love this store!* - at any rate...I went for Tempera Paint and wreath hangers. Came out with a little more. Not too bad. I got the leaf garland around the door...

This is Penny. She was with us last year too. Isn't she adorable and cheery?

and this...

Some other finds...

...and to add to our mantle, these...

And, finally, for serving special treats - this beautiful platter
The candles that I got for those candlesticks smell so good! Their fragrance reaches upstairs. Quite a musky smell.
Everything that I purchased was 50% off - it does justify it somewhat - right? :O)
We've only been in our present house for a year and a half [pre-blogging!]- it's taking little by little to fill it up and decorate a bit here and a bit there. We have a long way to go - and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Thanks to my dear husband who endured a bit of hum-drum-home-decor for sticking it out! Well, in all honesty, he had it easy. The store closed at 8pm. We got there at 7:40! Yeah, I see all your heads nodding. He had it way too easy!

No comments: