Thursday, October 18, 2007

In the Home Stretch...

no, not baseball - the photo contest. I think that it ends on the 26th. So to all you out there - and you know who you are - click on the link above or at the top. Click on FREE VOTE and then enter Charlie D2 - then submit - it's that simple. So many of you have told me how much trouble it is to vote, and I agree that I really had problems in the beginning, but as long as you click on the free vote all you need to do it enter a name and submit. Vote once per day [per 24hrs - so if you voted at 12 noon yesterday, it won't let you vote again until 12:01pm]

My dear dear sister better buy some votes! She'll be on a cruise for the last week! [just kidding, Karen!] But Grandma and Grandpa...Charlie is counting on you! Actually, he could care less...

UPDATE: I really think this contest is not tallying votes correctly or even at all for the *free* votes. A scam - at least for those not willing to buy votes by donating $$$. I received another e-mail today [10/24] stating Charlie doesn't have 150 votes yet - so you might want to purchase [well, donate :O)] votes for only $40 or something like that. Hmmmm...it just doesn't seem possible. I'll still vote for these last 2 days, but I'm over the whole "contest" thing. ::sigh::

1 comment:

Laura The Crazy Mama said...

Oh my gosh! Is that your son? That picture is keeeeyooooot! I have a thing for pirates!