Monday, October 1, 2007

I'm It!

I've been tagged for this Meme by Therese from Aussie Coffee Shop ~ and yes, of course I love the name of my new found friend [my frogger.... friend + blogger, see?] from Down Under [sorry if any 80's songs get stuck in your head at this point!].

Here's a fun quiz made up especially for bloggers. The rules are easy. Just post the quiz on your blog and answer the questions, then pass it on to five other bloggers, and link to them in your post. Be sure to link back to the one who sent it to you.

1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo? NO - for Novus Ordo :O)

2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there?NA

3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be? Ummm...Faithful.

4. Are you a comment junkie? YES! I know how much I love seeing comments on my blog - I love chatting with everyone. Our Catholicity is such that we have a beautiful foundation for long distance friendships - some further away than others!

5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on?Yes, sometimes. Especially if I can remember where I've been!

6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog? Ya know...I think one time. But I don't know why or to whom. It was definitely left to someone I didn't know.

7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on? I'm already on it!!

8. Which blog is the first one you check? Besides mine...probably Bases Loaded ;O)

9. Have you met any other bloggers in person? Well, yes. Weekly!

10. What are you reading? I'm thinking the Holy Bible is a given here...pretty much a constant. Just finished The South Beach Diet [cause it's needed! - oh baby, is it needed!].

Bonus Question! Has your site been banned by Spirit of Vatican II? I'mmmmm not sure, but I don't think so and I don't care!

Okay! I'm going to tag these other froggers....
Megan, Vicki, Karen, Paula and Kelly - GO! Oh, but don't forget to refer to this blog in a link! Thanks!

5 comments:

Megan said...

OK, I will get to this soon! And just so you know, I haven't missed a day of voting since in the past 3 days!

Shelly said...

Funny! I'll have to let Charlie know how "faithful" his godmother was/is - even in the small and stupid things [ie. the photo contest!!]

Anonymous said...

WOW! Thanks for tagging me! I'll get it posted today - after we do a quick internet bug study (because the 1 1/2 inch long big, black THING is not in any of our books!)

Vicki said...

Wow, my first time being tagged! I'll do it tomorrow, but I don't know if I have 5 readers!

Therese said...

Thanks Shelly. I think my children will lol when I tell them I have a new frogger.