Friday, August 1, 2008

As Good as it's Gonna Get!

That's all I can do. Per Amy's instructions, I used my 'paint' to put together my new header. I wish it was a bit easier to do and came out exactly how I wanted, but that's not to be. It's too fuzzy and you can't hardly read the description - unless you get real close and squint! Once you type something in on paint you can't go back and manipulate it - at least to my knowledge - it's just not user-friendly enough for me. And I got tired of trying to make it user-friendly. So whatchya see is whatchya get.

6 comments:

Jessica Gordon said...

I think it looks great. I love the new look! Seeing all the new beautiful blog layouts makes me want to change mine up a bit!

Regina said...

i think it looks great, though you are right about not being able to read the description. why didnt you use photoshop for it? i find that way easier, though i dont know paint at all
r

Shelly said...

i dont know how to do that. maybe i should....try?!?! :o)

Vicki said...

Love the new look!

Regina said...

just ask for help and i will give
r

Amy said...

I wish I had photo shop!! It would make everything so much easier!
Your new header looks awesome as does the blog.
If only I could get satisfied with mine! LOL