Thursday, September 10, 2009

Making Hodge-Podge


Making Sweets...
...makes a chocolate smile!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Making "A"lexandra...
...sure makes a beaming boy!
You can find Alphabuddies for your buddies too!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Making a rainstick...
...sure makes it...rain?
Rainstick instructions are at Enchanted Learning. If you're not a member, you should really consider it. From Littles to High School - there is plenty on this site. $20/yr. - one of my homeschool staples!
The tree frong print-out is here, though your child can use his creativity to design his own.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Making Horse Play...
...makes mama a bit crazy, but melts her heart just the same!
Not too crazy though - I just had to capture those moments

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Cute pics! I like those pretzels ... They're always a fun treat for kids (and moms =) I'll have to check out those alphabuddies when my preschooler gets to her letter ... Oh, and I love the song that plays on your blog. It reminds me of my twins, because my husband put that song on the video he made of their birth ... They'll be 2 in Nov.!!